Marco Specialty Steel provides material and blueprint takeoffs for all steel fabrication projects. We will work from digital plans, spec blueprints or a paper field sketch to determine the materials you need to get the job done, as well as all associated costs and labor requirements. Simply send your blueprints or specifications by email or overnight them for a quick estimate.
Benefits of an Accurate Takeoff
An accurate material takeoff prepared by the Marco Specialty Steel team will have a number of benefits for your upcoming project. Our services help you:
- Track costs more effectively. Accurate material takeoffs for fabricated steel building components help you stay realistic when setting a budget by anticipating the labor, equipment, subcontractor and other expenses involved in a project.
- Make informed decisions. The decisions you make in the early planning stages of a project will play a key role in its success. Blueprint takeoffs are an important part of this, and one that will help you manage time and costs in a more responsible manner.
- Improve communication with stakeholders. Reduce the risk of cost overruns and other last-minute surprises by starting with an accurate material takeoff. Our services help you ensure transparency and open communication at all stages of a project’s lifecycle.
Marco Is Your One-Stop-Shop for Metal Fabrication
For some large fabrication projects, there are a lot of moving parts, therefore material & print takeoffs for construction can help keep you on track. Marco Specialty Steel’s fabrication department has all the necessary tools to custom create detail intensive steel and FRP products.
Working With Marco
Marco Specialty Steel provides material takeoffs for fabrication services such as:
- Wire cloth fabrications
- Perforated metal fabrications
- Expanded metal fabrications
- Bar grating fabrications
- Fiberglass grating fabrication
- Diamond safety grating
- Perf safety grating
- Tread Grip safety grating
…And more. Our products are used in infill panels, bridges and mezzanines and a wide range of other practical and architectural applications. In addition to residential and commercial construction, our clients include organizations in oil refining, food and beverage processing, manufacturing and many other demanding industries. Browse our website to learn more about our full list of capabilities.
Request a Quote Today
We’re happy to quickly turn around a material take-off for your project. We use sophisticated software to analyze your plans and put together a detailed estimate and materials list. Let us work with you to improve accuracy and streamline even the most complex job.
To get started, contact a representative today.