Tread Grip flooring sheets are easily adapted for a multitude of applications, offering a safe walking-working surface for walkways, ramps, stair treads, and equipment platforms. This flooring option is ideal for the manufacture of special and fabricated products and is often used as a reconditioning material over existing surfaces that do not provide slip resistance.
- Sheet Size – 36” x 120”
- Can be cut to order
- Variations of hole patterns are available upon request
- Special fabrication, cutting, or specialty configurations available upon request
Tread Grip Sheets & Patterns
- Hot rolled, pickled, and oiled carbon steel:
- 11 gauge (5.0 lbs./sq. ft.)
- 12 gauge (4.3 lbs./sq. ft.)
- 13 gauge (3.8 lbs./sq. ft.)
- 14 gauge (3.1 lbs./sq. ft.)
- 16 gauge (2.5 lbs./sq. ft.)
- Aluminum alloy 5052-H32:
- .125” (1.6 lbs./sq. ft.)
- Note: 16 ga. 304 stainless steel is also available
- Standard – 36” x 120”
- Cut to order
Tread Grip safety flooring is available as shown above as a standard product, however, variations to the surface design can be produced according to your requirement (see examples illustrated below).
Tread Grip Flooring Special Patterns
Marco, The Grating Specialists
Marco Specialty Steel is proud to be a Tread Grip safety grating supplier and fabricator of the most comprehensive line of safety grating products including Diamond Safety Grating, Perf Safety Grating, and Tread Grip with slip-resistant surfaces.