Key Features and Benefits
The Perf Safety Grating product can be found at all types of commercial and industrial facilities and jobsites. Perf Safety Grating stair treads, catwalks, mezzanines and trench covers include a number of valuable features and benefits including:
- Standard Lengths – 10’ & 12’
- Stainless Steel and Hot Dip Galvanized After Fabrication are available upon request and special quotation
- Resilient surface that cushions the impact of footfalls for comfortable walking, which reduces worker fatigue and increases productivity and efficiency
- Open area of at least 37 percent is large enough to permit effective drainage of snow, ice, mud, grease, chips and fluids, yet small enough to catch most falling tools and other potentially hazardous objects
- Self-cleaning rounded-edge holes and absence of corners to catch mud and grease makes Perf Safety Grating safety grating virtually maintenance-free
- Section depth and structural design provides a high load capacity, high strength-to-weight performance and long product life
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle planks enable fast, easy one-person installation
- Wide variety of available widths and channel heights can meet just about any strength, size and weight requirements
- Galvanized finish offers excellent resistance against corrosion
- Easily fabricated into stair treads or cutting or specialty configurations
Perf Safety Grating Safe Loads and Deflections Tables:
Marco Will Provide the Right Perf Safety Grating Grating Product for Your Needs
As an authorized distributor of metal safety grating, Marco Specialty Steel can offer a wide range of product options. Stock material gauges and grades include:
- Hot Rolled Steel: 11 Gauge or 13 Gauge
- Pre-Galvanized Steel (G90): 11 Gauge or 13 Gauge
- Aluminum Alloy 5052 H32: 0.125” Thick
- Stainless Steel Type 304 or Type 316: 16 Gauge
We offer stock perforated metal safety grating lengths of 10’ and 12’, and special cut sizes are available upon request.
We Can Also Provide a Customized Perf Safety Grating Solution
If you need custom Perf Safety Grating stair treads, catwalks or other product for your worksite, Marco Specialty Steel can accommodate you. We have our own fully-equipped in-house fabrication shop where we can produce a made-to-order item that meets your unique requirements and applications. Our custom-fabricated products offer the same high quality, performance and durability as the stock perf safety grating products we sell.
Why Choose Marco Specialty Steel as Your Perf Safety Grating Supplier?
When you purchase Perf Safety Grating from Marco Specialty Steel, you work with a respected supplier that has been serving the metals industry since 1992. We’re known for our fast project turnaround times, customer-focused service and close attention to every detail. Our long list of satisfied customers includes companies in a wide range of industries including refining, offshore drilling, power generation, wind power, aerospace and heavy equipment.
Marco Specialty steel is proud to supply and fabricate the most comprehensive line of safety grating products including Diamond Safety Grating, Perf Safety Grating and Tread Grip with slip resistant surfaces.