Steel screening has a range of potential construction and engineering applications. At Marco Specialty Steel, we fabricate products for a variety of purposes, including:
- Indoor and outdoor fencing and screens
- Stairwell, walkway, mezzanines
- Infill panels made of all of our products:
- Room partitions, wall cladding and exterior façade covers
- Rain screens, drain grating and fountain covers
- Custom seating, furniture and light fixtures
- Speaker grilles
…And more. We work with several different materials and processes to offer everything from heavy-duty structural screening to finely made decorative accents. Keep reading to learn more or contact Marco Specialty Steel to discuss your projects and request a quote.
Screen Fabrication Services
Screen fabrication is the core of our business and one of the most important services we offer clients in the construction and engineering fields. Products we routinely supply include:
- Woven or welded wire mesh screening for use in baskets, screens and trays
- Round, square or slotted perforated metal screening for fencing screens, acoustic panels and perforated infill panels
- Standard or flat expanded metal screening for floor grating, catwalks and architectural panels
- Heavy-duty bar grating for fire escapes, catwalks, decks and bridges
- Lightweight fiberglass grating for drain covers, handrails and stairs
Materials we work with include carbon steel and stainless steel, aluminum and more. Whether you require something cost-effective and durable, something lightweight and flexible, or something tough enough to withstand repeated exposure to the elements, we’ll match you with the right material for the job.
Our screening fabrication capabilities are complemented by a range of value-added services. All products can be cut and shaped to the dimensions of your choice, making the installation process faster and easier. We also offer many finishing options for our products, including powder coating in a range of colors and aluminizing for improved corrosion protection.
Other services we offer include welding, polishing, plasma cutting and shaping. We also provide blueprint takeoffs as well as general consulting around a range of design and fabrication issues.
Contact Marco Specialty Steel for Value and Performance
Offering dedicated service, faster turnaround times and exceptional overall value, Marco Specialty Steel is proud to be a partner to contractors, architects and other clients in the construction and engineering industries. Count on our team for all your screen fabrication needs.
To request a quote or to learn more about our services, get in touch today. Reach our Houston head office by phone or using our online form.