Crossover Platform Systems can be made of a variety of materials such as fiberglass grating, bar grating, Grip-Strut® safety grating, Perf-O Grip® safety grating, Traction Tread® safety grating, and Grate-Lock® safety grating.
Our steel walkway planking comes in 12” wide sections. We can add multiple planks to create widths of 24”, 36” or greater. We can also accommodate any length you need thanks to our ability to custom build our steel frames to your specifications. With multiple base dimensions available (including common 12” x 12” and 10” x 8” sizes), it is possible to adapt to any load and flooring type.
Safety comes from designing uniquely adapted crossover platform structures that make the best use of the space available and which keep your facility’s distinctive features in mind. Our crossover bridges and crossover stairs are made from a mix of materials, each with their own properties for performance and durability:
- Frame: The frames of our crossovers are made from rugged roll-formed tubular carbon steel and 304 stainless steel in a 12-gauge thickness.
- Walking planking: The walking surfaces of our crossovers are made from thick 18 gauge steel that has been serrated for added traction.
- Base material: The base material supporting our crossover platforms are made from durable and impact resistant injection molded polypropylene.
The choice of these materials is to provide the best combination of strength and durability to give you years of service out of your crossover work platform.
Crossover Platform Custom Solutions
Our experience in custom fabrication and manufacturing crossover work platforms has taught us what our customers are looking for:
- Custom-adapted solutions: Your facility is unique and requires unique crossover installations. Trying to fit in “standard” platforms often means sacrificing convenience and safety and forces you to adapt your existing installations. This is why we offer custom-fit solutions that take into account the layout of your building and any pipes, trenches or other obstacles.
- Speed: When you decide you need a crossover work platform, you want it right away. Instead of waiting for a custom construction built from scratch, we start with our existing products and platform models and adapt them according to your needs. This saves time and allows us to fabricate your custom crossover platform system quickly and allows you to reap the benefits.
- Quality: As fabricators of all of our platform products (frames, grilles, railings, etc.) we can assure the total quality of the platforms we fabricate for you. We assure the quality of our raw material, dimensions and joining — be it welding, bolting or other types of attachment. The result is a top-quality crossover work platform that’s ready to be put to work.
Having an in-house fabrication shop allows us to take your drawings and blueprints and turn them into reality. We have the advantage of manufacturing all of our own materials, meaning we’re your one-stop shop for all of your facility platform projects and installations.
We Work With Your Crossover Platform Needs
Don’t settle for a work platform supplier that expects you to adapt your installation to their platforms. Choose Marco Specialty Steel for a quality, custom-fabricated crossover platform that includes the features you need. We have years of experience fabricating work platforms using our own custom components and materials for all types of industrial applications.
We invite you to send us your specs and blueprints for a consultation. You can upload them right here on our site or send them by email, fax or overnight mail. One of our team members will consult your drawings and get in touch with you to discuss your project in detail. Choosing Marco Specialty Steel for your custom crossover platform configuration allows you to make the most of your space and give your employees the safest and most efficient work area.