We’ll Customize Any Product We Sell
At Marco Specialty Steel, we take great pride in offering a tremendous selection of metal products in our stock inventory. Companies across the United States in industries such as refining, offshore drilling, petrochemical, heavy equipment, food and beverage and many others have come to depend on us whenever they need a high-quality product with minimal lead time.
- Wire Cloth: Wire cloth, also called wire mesh is easily fabricated to meet individual needs. From simple custom cut wire mesh sheets, to round customized circles of wire, to custom baskets or even heavy duty catalyst support grids using heavy duty wire supports, Marco has it covered. Read more…
- Perforated Metal: Perforated sheet metal is extremely versatile especially when modified to our clients specifications. Our talented fabricators are experts at creating custom perforated baskets, custom cut strainer baskets, custom perforated infill panels for buildings and more. Or if you simply need round perforated disks, we can do that too. Read more…
- Expanded Metal: Expanded metal is available in standard, flattened or grating, and they are all easily customized. Marco has all the necessary high-tech equipment to create custom expanded screens, customized expanded metal security gates or custom cut expanded metal sheets for an infill panels. Read more…
- Bar Grating: There are many types of bar grating products which can be customized. Our technical experts have years of experience fabricating bar grating for many industries, especially industrial and manufacturing. Whether you need a simple custom cut bar grating, a whole mezzanine platform created or a custom vessel internal, Marco is your go-to fabrication shop. Read more…
- Fiberglass Grating: FRP comes in many shapes and sizes. We carry molded grating, pulturded and phenolic grating, FRP structural shapes, ladder systems, handrails and stair treads. Marco is your go-to for customized FRP grating. Read more…
- Orsogril: Orsogril products are a beautiful and functional option that can be reality fabricated to exact standards. Read more…
- Safety Gratings: Marco’s safety grating products can be fabricated to our clients needs. We can make custom platforms, stair treads, walkways, and bridges, just to name a few.
We understand many companies require specialized metal products that may not be found in our stock inventory. That’s why we offer a comprehensive range of custom metal fabrication services that can transform any of our stock products to suit your unique applications. Whether you need custom-cut pieces, specified material areas or other special fabrication, we can help.
Marco’s Fabrication Capabilities
We Have the Facilities, Equipment and Expertise to Handle Your Custom Metal Fabrication Project
As a full-service steel center, we have an on-site fabrication shop that includes a wide assortment of specialized shears, saws, press brakes, rollers and welding equipment, enabling us to custom fabricate any of our products. Our expert fabricators are equipped with the specific tools they need to produce custom steel products to meet your needs.
Our capabilities include all types of cutting such as curved or skewed cutouts, straight cutting or notching and special shapes such as segmented circles. We can successfully execute everything from specialty steel custom fabrication to aluminum fabrication, and even architectural metal fabrication for your products that require maximum aesthetic appeal.
We fabricate all our products including wire cloth, perforated metal; expanded metal; bar grating, fiberglass grating, Grip-Strut®, Perf-O Grip®, Traction-Tread®, Grate-Lock® and Hex Metal. Our general metal fabrication services include:
- SMA welding, MIG welding and TIG welding custom metal fabrication: We’re experts at applying tungsten inert gas (TIG), metal inert gas (MIG) and shielded metal arc (SMA) welding techniques to produce custom metal products for our customers.
- Spot welding: Our custom industrial fabrication services include resistance spot welding for automotive and electronics industry applications, fencing and more. We fabricate all our products.
- Perforating: Our advanced custom perforation capabilities enable us to produce a wide range of square, round, slotted and decorative metal options with specific open area percentages.
- Bar Coding
- Cutting and shearing: We’ll perform custom cutting and shearing for bar grating panels, perforated metal, expanded sheet metal and plate.
- Cut to length: If you don’t see the size panel you are looking for, we can cut our products to your exact dimension needed.
- Plasma cutting: We can use plasma cutting to create custom shapes, designs and panels via high-precision CNC machine programming.
- Laser cutting and etching: For larger architectural projects we can source laser cutting and etching for structural and artistic applications.
- Punching: We can punch custom-size slotted, round or square holes in the exact size you need for your manufacturing project.
- Bending: We’ll bend sheet metal into U-shape, V-shape or channel-shape patterns, as well as any custom shape you require.
- Notching: Our metal notching services include tube, end and side notching.
- Rolling: We can “roll” sheet metal into round or conical shapes to meet specific requirements.
- Leveling: We’ll execute high-precision roller leveling to produce flat, ripple-free surfaces and eliminate hidden internal stresses.
- Drilling: Our specialty industrial metal fabrication services include custom drilling projects ranging from basic to complex.
- Turning: Also known as spinning, we perform expert CNC lathe or hand turning to produce axially symmetric custom parts for various commercial, architectural and artistic applications.
- Tapping: We use tapping to fabricate custom threads for nuts, bolts and screws to ensure the perfect fit for your products.
- Grinding: Grinding is an abrasive machining/cutting process we can tailor to a wide assortment of toolmaking and manufacturing applications.
- Polishing: Our customized industrial metal fabrication services include polishing for burr removal to enhance the appearance of your metal products.
- Degreasing: Degreasing is an important surface preparation step for ensuring the adhesion of a coating. We can deliver customized cleaning and degreasing services for your metal parts and components.
- PVC application: In addition to metal, we can deliver custom-tailored fabrication services for PVC and other synthetic plastic materials.
We Can Work With Your Drawings or Blueprints
We make the process of custom fabrication as easy as possible. Our staff includes technical experts who can read your drawings or blueprints and use them to create the customized print takeoff list that meets your specifications. Simply upload your drawings here on our website or send them via fax, email attachment or overnight mail, and we’ll get back to you with a no-obligation project quote.
Marco Specialty Steel: An Experienced Metal Fabricator You Can Trust
Marco Specialty Steel, located in Houston Texas, has been providing fast, cost-effective custom metal fabrication solutions since 1992. Our goal is to help all customers obtain the exact product they need for their unique applications. You will appreciate working with an experienced metal fabrication company that makes customer service a top priority.
Contact Our Houston, TX Company for More Information About Our Customized Industrial Metal Fabrication Services
If custom metal fabrication makes sense for your company, Marco Specialty Steel is ready to work with you to help you achieve your manufacturing objects. Feel free to send us your project specs and we’ll respond promptly with our proposal — at no obligation to you.
Contact us to learn more about our complete selection of custom metal fabrication services today.