All Traction-Tread® stair treads have welded ends for attachment to stringers
- Mill-galvanized steel: 11 gauge and 13 gauge
- Aluminum alloy 5052-H32: .125”
- Also available in Hot rolled, pickled and oiled carbon steel: 11 gauge and 13 gauge
- 24” to 48” lengths
(Custom lengths can be made with the use of carrier plates)
- 7” 10” and 12” (nominal) widths
- 1 1/2” and 2” channel heights
- Carrier plates allow you to create your own custom stair treads
- They are sold by the pair (2 plates = one pair)
Selection & Design Loads
C = Safe Allowable Concentrated Load of Center Span on Simple Beam (lbs.)
Safe allowable design loads shown are concentrated at center of span on simple beam.
(1) For stair treads, intermediate stringer is recommended for spans over 4 feet.