We welcome your special purpose orders. We specialize in custom designed sheets that fit your specifications from almost any type of metal. Custom perforated and some specialty applications often require additional information including:
- Quantity: State the number of perforated pieces or square feet of coverage required.
- Thickness: Specify in gage numbers or decimal inches, in ¼” thick, 16GA, .040″, etc.
- Metal: State the type of material required, i.e. aluminum, stainless steel, copper, galvanized, etc.
- Width & Length: Unless otherwise specified, the length will be the long dimension of the sheet.
- Perforation Configuration: Refer to the patterns page for pattern codes, or use the following checklist items to describe your needs.
- Perforation Size: Specify the size of the perforated hole in inches, i.e. .125″, .375″.
- Perforation Shape: See the Standard Patterns page for hole shape options
- Arrangement of Perforations: Specify staggered,straight line or other patterns. Normally the straight row of a staggered pattern will run the long way on the sheet.
- Spacing of Perforations: This can be specified as the distance between hole centers, the percent of open area or, in the case of small holes, as the number of holes per square inch.
- Solid Margins: If margins on the perforated sheet are not important, specify minimum or no margins.
- Finish: Specify powder coating, anodizing, plating or degreasing. If you have custom finishing ideas in mind, please contact us directly to discuss the possibilities for your project.
- Other Information: For slotted perforations, specify whether the long dimension of the slot is parallel to the long or short dimension of the sheet. A drawing of your part or job is recommended to ensure accurate, timely delivery of your cost quotation.
- Application or use of product (including environment)
- Physical requirements, opening size, percent of open area, etc.
Contact us today at (713) 649-5310 or use the contact form on our website for the best personal, professional, and courteous assistance.