Marco Specialty Steel to Attend 2012 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC)
Come meet Marco Specialty Steel at the 2012 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC)
We'll be in Booth # 3117 in Hall “C”
We will feature and display our Premium Fiberglass Grating Products as well as our other grating products. Our experienced Technical Sales Representatives will be on hand to answer any questions or assist you specifying any our premium Marco Specialty Steel products.
Founded in 1969, the Offshore Technology Conference is the world’s foremost event for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection. OTC is held annually at Reliant Center in Houston. Each year, OTC attracts more than 60,000 attendees and 2,000 exhibiting companies representing more than 110 countries.
OTC is sponsored by 12 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations.
OTC Fact Sheet
PURPOSE: The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) showcases state-of-the-art technology for offshore drilling, exploration, production and environmental protection. OTC is the world's foremost event for the development of offshore resources.
WHERE: Reliant Park, Houston, Texas, USA
WHEN: 30 April–3 May 2012
WHO ATTENDS: Engineers, technicians, executives, operators, scientists, and managers from more than 110 countries and all fields in the offshore E&P industry.
FOUNDING DATE: 1969
OTC 2011 FINAL STATISTICS:
Exhibiting Companies: 2,520 representing 41 countries (including divisions and subsidiaries) Exhibit net square feet: 603,150 net sq ft, including outdoor exhibits Attendance: 78,645 representing 110 countries (includes exhibit personnel) Technical Presentations: 291 papers, 48 panel sessions
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers (AIME)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- ASME International Petroleum Technology Institute (formerly ASME-PD)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers - Oceanic Engineering Society (IEEE-OES)
- Marine Technology Society (MTS)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration Inc. (SME)
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS)
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
- Petroleum Equipment Suppliers Association (PESA)
- American Association of Drilling Engineers (AADE)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- Association of Energy Service Companies (AESC)
- ASTM International
- Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA)
- Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST)
- International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA)
- International Society of Automation (ISA)
- National Ocean Industries Association (NOIA)
- Research Partnership to Secure Energy for America (RPSEA)
Scroll To Top