Please review the following Ordering Information:
- Application or use of product
- Physical requirements
a. exposure to chemicals and/or extreme temperatures
View Resistance Guide
b. fire retardant rating
c. loading requirements, span and support systems
a. Molded – rectangular or square pattern and mesh size
b. Pultruded – I-Bar or T-Bar
- Resin & Color: minimums may apply–please inquire
- Quantity: number of panels, areas or treads–full size or cut pieces required.
a. Molded –panel height
b. Pultruded–bar height
- Width: width of panel, plank or pieces.
- Length: length of panel, plank or pieces
- Surface: plain or with grit
- For Pultruded I-Bar or T-Bar planks: indicate spacing between bearing bar centers and cross bar centers. Also indicate span of bearing bars shown in diagrams)
- For Molded/rectangular panels: indicate span shown in diagram
- Special Fabrication: cut-outs, etc.
- Fasteners: type, size, hardware