GrateFast Grating Clip
- 3/8" socket head capscrew galvanized. Uses 5/16" Hex Wrench.
- Profiled nose to fit on flat or sloping beam flanges.
- 3/8" thread engagement to enable full loading for vibration resistance.
- Cast malleable iron body galvanized.
- 13 gauge galvanized top-hat bracket designed to fit bearing bar gauges 1/4", 3/16" & 1/8" fixed at 1 3/16" centers.
- 2 1/4" screw length to accommodate a wide range of bearing bar depths*.
- Stepped tail fits beam flanges from 1/8" to 3/4".
*Grate-Fast 3D Available - Grate-Fast (grating clips) are available from stock with 3 1/4" long screw for applications with greater depth of gratiing. Longer screws are available on special order.
- One man installation from above.
- No welding.
- No drilling.
- No penetration of steel or coating.
- As easty to remove as it is to install.
Grate-Fast Installation is Faster: Grate-Fast is a new product that substitutes for labor intensive methods. It improves the engineering integrity of the fastening process while reducing application costs.
Grate-Fast is Better: It is secure, adjustable, removable and can be relocated. The clamp remains horizontal throughout the assembly sequence. It is sturdy and fits all common sizes of beams and grating. All three component parts are galvanized.
Grate-Fast is Economical:It requires only one worker. It is a standard pre-assembled product. It needs no power tools or welding equipment.
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Marco Specialty Steel, Inc.
Scroll To Top